Monday 30 May 2011

Trip to Cameron Highland

            It is a 3 days 2 night trips with family .... On 28th May , we went there in the early of the morning and on that day also my school 120th anniversary so i had to choose 1 even to join . So finaly i had choosen to go Cameron with my family because there are a few thing that make me don't wan to join the 120th anniversary , when i reach Cameron i cannot let go all my sad feeling althought there was my favourite place because the temperature at there was only very low compare to here ... In that night , i was asking my classmate that i care to let me know izit they are reach home safety or not but the result that i get is very dissapointed me because there are no one that send me a single message . Sometime that i felt i over care about other people , i never care about myself until i can easy jealus on other people , what will happen if i care about myself more compare to others ? Will i get more happy or not ?
             On 29th May , i started to forget the sad feeling but it is hard than i thought ... On that day , we went to a lot of places and we had gamble during the night but not involve me because i'm a good guy :P Today is the last day and we reach home around 7pm , my family and I had to clean up the mess that cause by my 3 dogs ... During the journey back to home , we count what had we eat . You guess ? Hahah... We ate almost 100 eggs , 5 loaf of breat , 4 botel of milk and so much food in 3 days time , i was shock when we count ... There are also something that make me sad about it , no one was asking me wheter i reach Pinang already or not ??? No one was asking ... It break my heart once again T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment