Wednesday 1 June 2011

Write blog when teaching tuition ...

             I was curios about why when students go to school they will said that i want holiday and when their wish come true , then will started to said i want go to school ... I always feel wanna to have holiday when studies but i feel that i had change , and i change a lot compare to last time , i feel wanna go school to study and i know i will let people say that i show off but i dun know why , i started to love study ... Maybe i'm not love because there are a girl said that i wanna to get attention from everyone so i had do a lot of thing to get their attention , maybe she is right but i also seem fall in love with all the subject when my result of exam getting better and better ... Maybe i should just put my jealous heart and keep focus on my study because i aim to enter USM , so i must do my very best to get a very good result .... This few days i really realize a lot of thing , i started to keep my jealous heart aside and put my afford in my study ... Today my dad bought 2 pair of LOVE BIRD , they were so cute ... It really relax when see them make noise , so fun to see it ... What a boring day , hope that gt people chatting with me .... Haix..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment