Thursday 4 August 2011

Happy and unhappy memory in this few days

             Hmm... should i write happy 1 1st or the sad 1 1st ??? Hmmm... I should write the sad 1 1st so i can happy at the end ....Today was my final exam for my school exam , and i alredy guess tiok that my math teacher will gv us back our exam paper but i nvr guess tiok i will get this such result ... Seriously i really put all my concentration in this exam but among all the paper i thk i most confident paper is my PP subject because i had write a lot of thg and i just can hope that i can get the marks for it ....
             Today my math DIE with the reason i haad done sipeh lot of mistake , dun knw why when normally exam i knw hw to do but when come in to the exam i sure will forgot hw to do it , maybe i'm just too pressure for it although i always tell myself i'm nt pressure ... After we get our math paper , ekon teacher come in and started to distribute the cert for us but when she started discuss our paper she change , a lot of ppl say that she nt really a good teacher but for me she are good teacher ... When we discuss the paper , i only gt a few correct ... the time when teacher wanna go out she say that we nt really put full focus inside and she say JL somethg .... Haix .. Today really a sad day for me ....
              But ytd was my happiest day ... bcus after exam , me , PY , WS , Bell , LW and master we all hang out to watch movie at 1st avenue , we go watch Captain America ... when inside the cinema , at 1st PY was sitting beside me then when master come in , she ask master sit beside me ... she really bad eh bully me like that ... But no bully where gt fun rite ????
              After movie we guys teman the gal to shopping , go see their dress .... then master see tiok a dress that she like , so she come and tell me .... she say " christopher , i want that dress " ... Then i also dun knw why i will ans she " go buy lah " , after that i started laugh why i will say that also ... Then when we back eh time i ask her wanna buy bo then she say she will borrow from friend , i guess if she say she wan i thk i will buy for her eh lo .. hahaha ... then PY keep tell me that she wanna also , then i laugh again....
              When reach home , i was told that we will having dinner with my aunty which come from England so i was very happy because long time i did't see them last 2 year already so i really miss them .... So ytd we decide to go Bkt Merah on Aug 16 , i thk i will having more fun on there with my uncle Ian ... YEah .... REallly cant wait it ... Ok lah !!!! Bye again ya :P

No comments:

Post a Comment