Friday 29 July 2011

29/07/201

             Hmm... just left a few days and it was my exam again , i really hope that i can get the result that i hope lah ya !!!! Today i did't do my duty again because my leg pain so i request to not doing duty and it approve by my shorty boss , then my"sis" ask me to wait her at foyer because she wanna gv me somethg so i wait her at foyer for few minute with my mocha coffee .. Dun knw since when i fall in love to drink coffee ( except original black coffee ) ...
             After she gave it to me then i walk back to my class sit down and start to do my revision again , after 735am ... they all did't come up to class yet so i went outside and see what happen manatau i saw tiok ah sam at the class then i straight cabut into class again or else he sure come gv me counseling again , then suddenly TPP past by and say i hidding inside the class so i just tell her i doing duty and i pretend walk inside the class like doing duty eh type ...
             Then after few minute , my classmate enter class liao !!!! During the PP period , i was doing my ekon because teacher wanna discuss the past year 2006 exam paper and i still did't do yet so i do it and i start to hv confident to do ekon d , wahahah... felt so happy nia :P
             After PP is PA , and teacher is teaching bout rasuah so me , ws and pokok are talking behind ... When math sir coming he sudden ask y the guy sit together , he sound like nt in good mood eh !!!! Then when my recess eh time , i ask N wan to go down bo then he tiok gv me the reason say that he wanna wait PKS go down ... Cheh !!!! He always like that eh , ( No balls eh ) everythg also takut ... Durinig recess time , i saw tiok some1 was crying and i dun knw what going on also , so i just ignore it lo ( hope it ntg to do with me eh lah ) or else i sure will sipeh down again ...
             So after recess time is my ekon , 1st time i felt so clever ... can do tiok the ques without my mentor beside me , hehehe ....From that moment start i felt wanna to hardworking for my ekon liao , wait me ya ekon :P 
             I was so surprise that my Juliet and also my "jie jie " come to school today , bcus i long time did't chat with them already ... Haix ... whn talk about the Juliet , i tiok rmb what Jo jo tell me ... She say that I'm the fattest Romeo in all the movie , that time i really dun knw wan to sad or laught !!! But that was my 1st drama that i act , i really happy .... After that i thk back again , i sudden laugh it out because i should proud to myself because in the history there r no fatty Romeo and i make that history , so i laugh :P Wahahahh....
             Ok lah !!! Today my story end at here 1st lah :P Bye bye ... Hope can let u all see tomorrow lah !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment