Thursday 21 July 2011

Crazy day at school

             I was so happy today ... Guess what happen ??? Wahahah .... today i thk only math teacher teaching nia !!!! All my teacher were not teaching because due to the photography section and also PP quiz that why all my teacher unable to teach us ....The thg that make me sad is i was nt in math class and my sir still teaching , haix ... but i still can catch up lucky :P
            Hehehe ... my "sis" did a sushi for me today but sushi was my biggest weak point , when i eat sushi i sure will go toilet "pupu" eh ... when i smell it i also will feel sick d eh !!!! But i feel so happy because she did a sushi for me , then i had no choice i belanja to my master and friend to eat ...
            Today same like every thusday , i stay back to teach jl and jw math !!!! Hmmm... ntg to write d , then i guess i should go study d liao lo rite ???? Then ok lah !!!! I off d lah !!!! Bye bye :P

No comments:

Post a Comment