Saturday 2 July 2011

Early morning ...

             It was a raining day , i had woke up so early today maybe is due to her .... It happen few days ago, i had know a girl then she started call me kor kor ... that day she make me honey drink and i felt so sweet because she know i had a headache a day before , during the 1P1S1M she make me a breakfast which a human face inside and again i felt so sweet about it .. Yesterday she told me that she had break with her bf and she very sad , i dun know what can i do to make her cheer up again ... haix ... that  why i wake up so early today , maybe i really worry bout her ... I scare that i had already fall for her .... just hope that she will recover soon :p

             Later i will have a badminton with my friend , yahoo.... yeah !!!! Feel so syok :P

No comments:

Post a Comment