Wednesday 20 July 2011

Day that i down

            Today dun know why i felt so angry , althought that i had done it so many thing for so long and i dun even felt so angry but 2day dun knw why it seem that has explode in my heart .... When they ask me bout RC thg i really step into angry mood . Today was photography section so i took 3 pic for KCT , Swimming and RC , today was so suprise that swiming club appears so many member ... So we thk that their duty is washing our pant , put lotion for us , cook for us , take our bag , our driver and so on ... Then the most stupid thg is when i was taking KCT pic , i go lower 6 to call the KCT members , manatau i so unlucky or so lucky i enter my PP teacher class then i ask for her permission then you guess what she say ????
            She tell the students that " those who wanna take pic with chris eh then u can follow him go " , then i was shock that she will say like that , and sum more she promote me in her class ... it so malu nia :P Then after that i tiok ask all the KCT members out , then she say again " Wah !!! You interest on him " say her to 2 girl ... once again i felt so malu ... Then the whole KCT members was wearing differents shirt with me bcus KCT = bersih , I felt so sweat that time ... haix ...
            Each class have to past up a class page for the magazine then they say we do together and stay back to discuss after school today but i angry again that they just say wanna cancel off because so many ppl cant enter Ed-board to do ... If u all gt the heart to do then no need all stay lah !!! At least , gving the idea already the a few stay back to do so we cant finish as soon as posibble rite ??? Not only that , today morning i ask my brother to go back himself because i wanna stay back for this and i did't tell my dad this is because he will angry for not fetch my brother eh so i had to ask my bro to go back himself , suddenly they say cancel and that time i was so worry that he will go back my bus because he will go back early ... Lucky that he gt sumthg to do so i no need fetch him , then i ask my master to take me around .
            I had to admit that her driving skill ahd improve , just when turning she face some problem .... When reach home , my dad ask me why i went home so late with like a angry voice so i tell him that i always back around that time eh !!! Then i sit beside him and watch movie with him , suddently that he ask me to go eat ... so i go eat !!!! Haiz ... Today really occur a lot of problem that make me so down and sad .... I just hope that this stupid thg can run slow than me so i no need to face it agian ....

No comments:

Post a Comment