Monday 18 July 2011

Hmmm... Let write bout my journey today

            Today was a very tired day because i yesterday nite reach pinang around 10pm , you sure curious where i go rite ??? Heheheh.... let me tell you , i went to pray at 10 different temple at 10 different places so that why i so tired this morning .... From the early of the glory morning 4am i already wake up then until around 11pm only sleep , almost 18 hour ...
             Today my ekon teacher did't come to school because she went to dun knw what course so that why she did't come until wed ... Hmm , dun knw should feel happy or sad , sad because exam near already so i need her help in my ekon and the happy thg is teacher did't come so we gt free time but today the free time i use to copy my math hmwork that i did't do during long time ago .... then after that i was fishing during PP period because teacher was talking about world business trading so i'm kinda wanna sleep d but i did't fall asleep ... quite a number of my friend already finding their " grandparent " playing chess d .
             After school , my friend LL say wanna buy food so she use my car to go buy food and i was sitting beside her . Her car was manual and mine is auto eh , then she say wanna try so i let her try and she told me dun worry because her skill very good . Actually i dun even scare of anythg also :P , i told her that i scare she kena horn by others car ... And good thg nvr happen and it always happy in the other way , it really happen that she kena horn by other car when she just drove just out from the school . Then she buy the food , at first it was nice but it happen up side down when we wanna back , she almost cause my " babe " accident because she unable to break ... once again that the driver was shouting but i'm just steady eh sit beside them , it really funny that i still nt yet shout but they shout it before me ....
             When we back to school , i join my friend go GH to pay a visit to my friend . She almost 1 month did't go to school so i pay her a visit just now , i'm glad that she look better than i though ... I hope that she will recover from her sickness soon , GOD bless her .... Hmmm.... i thk i should stop here and continue my journey tomorrow and nw i thk i should get back to my studies ....

No comments:

Post a Comment