Friday 15 July 2011

Thing that happen in this few days

            Hahahaa... Again that i had been a long period did't write blog . On wed is my badminton competition for MBS close , and i had lost in the match with the result 30 : 17 but i already know the result when i known that Ling ying and yan qi was my opponent but i never expect that i will get 17 marks or maybe that they give me marks eh !!!! But what i heard is they really did't gv " water "  to us so i become more happy .
            Yesterday was my boss and master match with joanne and gaya , i thought that my master team will win them and i hope that they can enter next round but the reality are so cruel because they had lost to joanne with the score 30 : 20 ( i think so :P ) Because of that match i saw my master cry the 1st time ... when she was crying i dun knw hw to comfert her and i was just standing beside her company her ... That time i know that she dun have mood to watch badminton competition already so i bring her back home , during reaching her house ... suddenly i ask her , she gt lesson for car or not then she ans gt . I dun knw what happen to me , sudden ask her to drive with my car and i dun even felt any scare ... i thk i had gone insane , she telling me that she long time did't drive already but dun knw why i still dare to let her to drive ... But the moment she drive i started to see her sweet smile appear at her face , that time i really felt so happy . Although she still nt really knw hw to control but i believe if she practice more then she will able to drive very smooth ... After that when she reach home she gv me a very sweet smile and i ask her to msg me when she reach home but she say that her hp had out of credit ... Along the way back to my house i call her and ask her izit she reach home d .... Then at night i msg she and i did't expect that she will reply eh because she told me that her hp had out of credit . Then she send me a msg and it content was about thx me , that time i felt happy again but there are something that make me thk twice so i msg my boss and ask her ok bo ??? Then my boss reply me that she ok and ask me concern bout my master ... At that moment i felt that they both really gt problem , although they were sittiing beside each other but they were nt belive in each other . Haiz ... really headache about it .
             Today when i saw them were nice to each other and having a talk and laugh together , i really felt then i had realease the big stone in my heart , i hope this beautiful moment will live forever for them . I'm a person that won't trust friend eh but when i entre this great class i really blieve in all of them , i felt that my distance btwn me n jl r better than last time d . This time we gt talk more already but dun knw y ... mayb she just wanna make ys jealous but if she really wan that then i thk that she had made it bcus ys was jealous bout me ... Today jl was crying inside the class during ekon class and that moment i was shock because altough i knw she will cry when she sad but i nvr expect that she will cry inside the class and infront teacher , although that she told me that it was a small matter but my feeling told me that it was nt that easy .... God bless her that she will happy always and won't hurt by other ppl ...

No comments:

Post a Comment