Thursday 28 July 2011

What is the meaning of FRIENDSHIP ???

             What is the meaning of FRIENDSHIP ??? For me , is not friendship but friend shit ... Why would i say that??? Because is friend is SUCK ... i knw that nt all friend is that but , almost around me eh friend like to thk that i'm a stealer ... Knw what i steal ??? I steal girlfriend from them , WTF ....
              i still remember that at 1st , i really not blieve in friend ... A bit also dun have but then gt 1 friend told me that nt all the friend are like that , the 1 who hurt me is already past ... then i just ignore her until 1 days gt 1 ppl say that i wanna steal her gf , that time i only knw that my heart really started to blive in my "bro" because my heart like cut by thousands of knife in every minute ... So i really angry and just ignore my "bro" for few days , then he realize that i did't wanna to rampas , so he apologize to me ... And i just forgive him because i already step into friendship hole which is i unable to climb up again ....
              But today finally , i manage to climb up again to the top because i was hurt again by my "bro" ... This time is another ppl ... WTF , why should friend can't blive in friend ... Without the trust bond between friend then friend are meaningless ... I wanna thank those who are still blieve in me but i thk i won't trust any of you all again ... This is the last time that i will trust my friend , i'm so sorry to you all ... I knw that this is unfair to you all but only i do this i only can't let myself fall into the FRIEND SHIT hole again ....



FRIEND SUCK ...
  Please don't trust your friend deeply because the person who hurt you the most is your best friend ...

No comments:

Post a Comment