Sunday 24 July 2011

Sunday night

             Friday my "sis" ask me to help her in charity work but then i scare my dad dun like it because scare me always go out so i tell my "sis" see how 1st then yesterday i ask my dad see whether i can go or not ... I was so surprise that my dad say can then i call to tell my "sis" say that ok then she told me that she found some1 help her d , suddenly i felt that dun wan go already although i still can go ... So today morning i go for my hair cut in the morning then cash my babe after that ....
             After wash my babe i say " my babe so white white , muack muack muack " , then gt 1 ppl ask me to tell my babe during hp ... Actually he misunderstanding my meaning already because my babe is a my car not a human being , sweating ... after wash my babe , actually i can go find my "sis" but manatau i bo go maybe i'm too tired already .... Maybe nxt time only i go help her do charity lah !!!
             Just left a week then my nightmare appear again with is my exam ... ARGH !!!! Really scare bout it , my dad put all the hope on me but i scare i will fail him again ... God pls help me in my study ... I promise i will try my best .... Cheer Up Luiz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment